Thursday, September 4, 2008

Accountability Agreement Template

Focus: What do you want to accomplish in this class or during this year?
1. I wish to achieve an average of over an 80 percent, so that I will be able to get into whichever school I wish to go to.
2. I want to train on my spares in order to give me the best chance that I can have in order to make team Ontario Rugby this upcoming summer.
3. I want to put forth my best effort in everything that I do to give me the best opportunities that I can possibly get.


Contributions: What contributions will you make to this class or to the school this year?
1.I plan on assisting with the sports council bbq’s to help raise money for sports at the school.
2. I will stay out of trouble both in and out of the classroom in order to reduce stress on myself and those around me.
3. I will do as much bonus work as I can in order to raise my marks. (see focus)


Accountabilities: For what will you be held responsible?
1. I can be held responsible for not only completing, but completing all of my work to the best of my abilities. Anything less should not be tolerated.
2. I can be held responsible for showing up to class on time, and prepared.
3. I will be punctual in all that I do.
4. I can and will be held responsible for maintaining by blog.


Supports: What help, and from whom, will you need in order to achieve your accountabilities?
1. I will need the assistance of Mr. Paul Murray for questions that I have about concepts in the class.
2. I will need the support of my family and friends to talk to about issues that I may be having in my life.


Measurements: How will you know what success looks like?
1. When I look in the mirror.. I KNOW what success looks like lol fake
2. Success will look like an 8 followed by a zero on my report card in all of my classes.
3. When I get an acceptance letter to the universities which I want to go to.
4. If I can manage to get a level 4 on the AP English exam, success will have knocked on my door.


Consequences: How should you be rewarded if you succeed? How should you be punished?

1. I should be held in detention if I do not do what I have said I will do.

No comments: